Monday, February 7, 2011

Date nights/Birthday/Friends

Date nights:
So D and I have been striving to have date nights when we 1. are not exhausted 2. are not working 3. can manage to face all weather obstacles to get ourselves out into the cold to some place fun. Here's our outing to the very unique CPK mmmmMMMmmm (one of our members of the ward works there, so it was cool to see him)
 

Birthday:
Here we are on my 29th Birthday...DANG I'm OLD! Scary! My mom always told everyone that she's 29 growing up when she was asked....so I guess we're the same age now :)

Check us out at fancy steak restaurant Capital Grille ... DELISH!


Friends:
Some good friends of mine from Bmore came to visit for a fun weekend in Beantown. Boy did we enjoy ourselves...


ps. I think every time I take a picture it's when I'm eating, you'd think I am doing something other than eating all the time.....YOU'D think---just saying.

4 comments:

  1. Long haired lovely girl :) I hope you had a truly magnificent 29th! I love to see you happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha such a fun weekend (but that pic of me is less than lovely haha). You know...one of your pics doesn't have food in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum. I want one of everything you ate please!!

    We need to come to Boston. BUT I think we will wait until that snow goes away...we have enough of our own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devin had so much food on his plate--huge! It all looks really good though! Eating food just lends itself to picture taking (:

    ReplyDelete