Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BAby update...

So far this little kicking machine is all the rave. The belly is "popping" as people at work say and the "can I feel it?" questions start coming. It's kind of cool! I am having more and more of a difficulty getting up from a crouched position and start to cling to objects to assist. What am I, weak sauce? Well, the little being is growing bigger and bigger and I pretty much have no say. yea well, it's all part of a new experience.
I am struggling to just keep myself from itching the junk out of the stomach as it stretches to limits I never knew. D and I also went to another appt with the OB. All is good and I am set up to drink some sweet orange drink for my next appt. grreat!

Here's me at 20 weeks ....

1 comment:

  1. You look darling! I actually like the glucose test. Maybe because I have had to drink much worse, but I am not sure why people don't like it. Good luck! (:

    ReplyDelete