Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In the news...

Baby Bump at 35 weeks
 Meet our new house mate, GARRY. So I was cleaning stuff and throwing it on the bed and found this little guy. I originally thought it was a TICK...but not quite sure still. He lives in a plastic container on our stove. I took lots of pics of our new pet and even discussed him with several of my patients to see if they could decipher if it was a tick or not. SICK! I am so scared of ticks -- and lymes disease (since many in New England carry it) yowzers! I don't think I was bitten, but now he's being held hostage!

 Went shopping this week, and totally parked the rental car in this space. I've always wanted to have front row parking. ZING! baby bump totally came through!
 We rented a KIA SOUL for taking the girls to EFY and back. It was awesome. D has a ongoing joke with a bf in CA about having SOUL. Here's him totally pimped out in the ride. lol. I love him!
 And this is how we do AC! I asked D what he was doing one night and he said: look homemade air conditioner with a frozen roast. He's so inventive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment