Thursday, August 11, 2011

NESTING

Yep...preparing for baby numero uno to make her way out into the world.

SEWING, CLEANING, De-CLUTTERING, Purchasing new baby stuff, and SELLING old things to make room for baby-kins. That's been my week. Week 37/38 are all about the prep time it seems. I think co-workers would rather I stayed at home and not worked, but I am still working full time until this little babe makes her way out. DON'T WORRY! I went to my 38 week appt and there is not "openage" going on, so we've got plenty of time. lol. That's what I think. Perhaps baby will be a Sept baby and not an Aug one. Hmmmm???

Here's some of the things I've been doing/making/fixing/loving...



 Susie the sewing machine is my bff these days :)
 Many many projects from diaper/wipes carriers, to ties, to onesies, and pacifier leashes :)
 Week 37 pic!
 Oh and to top things off I received a calling to be the relief society secretary in our ward of spanish/english sisters. AWESOME! Now...practice more spanish is my next plan and help organize our bilingual newly formed ward. Can't wait to help :)
 Here's our sweet car seat!
 New car seat on our sweet B-Ready stroller :) LOVE IT!
 Baby organization bins for all her little trinkets
 Baby's new bed...not made just yet, still making room. Thank you sister-in-law/brother for giving the baby a bed :)
Ahhh...2 more weeks or so -- plenty of time! :) plus if baby stays in long enough, mommy will get her raise to go into effect before she goes on maternity leave. I'm torn. lol.

1 comment:

  1. Good work. You've been a productive nester! The waiting is crazy exciting. I'm excited to see baby McKay's face on here. Hope she doesn't take any ques from my three kids, all of mine are about a week late. :)

    ReplyDelete