Sunday, April 25, 2010

Awaiting the apt...

So this is good reading:

Devin and I got married Feb 27, 2010
I moved to Boston April 3, 2010
We are still living with his roommate until May 1, 2010

ok, laugh....

Our apt was supposed to be available status post remodeling on April 1, then it was pushed to April 15, then latest we heard April 20th-May 1st...Today is April 25...I'm pretty sure It will be May 1st... Until then please enjoy what our current front room looks like:

On a happy note, we went out for a date night to a Korean BBQ and ate some interesting looking/tasting food...we are adventurous!

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully this will be a fun story to tell your kids one day.....

    You look amazing (like always), I think marriage suits you :) I have to decide by Thursday if I'll be a new resident of DC or not. I can't believe that right when I might be out there you move to Boston! Oh well, we'll work it out!

    Have an incredible week! You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there babe! Your so super cute I just love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rachel...you'll at least be closer to me on the east coast... ( I think the east coast and DC is a good spot for you Lots of fun!! --that's my opinion on your move :)

    beesh- thanks...SATURDAY!

    ReplyDelete