Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Boston is full of surprises . . .

1. My husband gave me these wonderful flowers...he knows how to make me smile.

2. And then he surprised me with being mr. furry man (apparently it's tradition in the brigham and women's internal medicine residency to have march mustache month that lasts from Mar 15 - April 12 with a competition for the best "furry face") I must really love this man or what.

3. The Easter Bunny came to the apartment

4. My brother and his wife surprised the family with this little number that Caylee wore on Easter announcing - I'm going to be an aunt x3!

5. Devin surprised me with a walk through from our realtor of our remodled apartment (it's a beauty...only a few more days!!)

6. Devin's 30th Birthday - He was surprised by his nice roommate, Andrew, and I when we took him to "Ye old Union oyster House" restaurant down by the water in downtown. He loves fish, so we figured he would love it....and he did! Happy Birthday Devin!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment