Saturday, April 24, 2010

Horseneck Beach, MA & Earth Day

So I looked up some stuff about Earth Day online and stumbled upon a clean up of the Charles River that runs through Boston . . . boy was that an adventure. People are such litter bugs! One thing I learned--bad planning to put a McDonald's near the river front. I cannot tell you how many ketchup packets and paper straw wrappers I picked up, sheesh! It was good times and scored a fun shirt:

Later that day Devin's roommate Andrew, Devin and I went to Horseneck Beach, MA which was about an hour away. It was fun to get out of the city. Devin and Andrew enjoyed their frisbee time here our pics to show:







1 comment:

  1. Woah! Busy saving the planet 1 ketchup packet at a time! I am proud of you.

    You guys went to a beach! It looks lovely, but MA needs to work on the names, Horseneck? ek.

    P.S. Nice Action shots of Devin!

    ReplyDelete