Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crafty shirts

So I saw these cute shorts at after Target Easter sales....they cost a mere $1-2 dollars depending on what day you went to Tar-Jay this week. Anyhow, I was inspired by a pair of pink shorts... (where is this going ... you might think...) Well, my sweet nieces are turning 2 & 3 this year and as I was able to see them last year around this time and won't this year...I thought why not be creative. Devin told me I must post my new found married felt-fun time filler. Here they are: (If you are Reiko or Amber...keep an eye out in a mail box near you...)





4 comments:

  1. So cute! I wish I was turning 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! You should make Hudson a shirt when he becomes a big brother... hint, hint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are super cute, Kristi! Thank you! I totally thought you bought it like that. Getting creative there! You should totally open up like an Etsy shop;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too nice, perhaps when this nursing thing doesn't work anymore, that'll be my passion. ha!

    ReplyDelete